Q: Can I cancel my order?
A: Dotcomgoods takes customer satisfaction very seriously this is the reason we try to quickly and accurately process all orders.
If you have placed an order mistakenly or made up your mind after the order was already bought, you are eligible to cancel your order within 60 minutes after making the purchase.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Keep in mind that if you have overstepped the 60 minute cancellation period you are no longer entitled to have your order canceled.
Q: How can I order from you?
A: Thank you for choosing us and your interest in our products. If you are confused about how to place your order or you have difficulties navigating on our page, please follow the steps below:
On the Dotcomgoods.com website:
1) Click the ‘Shop’ button and select the category of your liking,
2) Click the product you would like to purchase,
3) Select the desired model/color/size, then click ‘Add to cart’,
4) Click the ‘Cart’ button, apply the discount code if you have one, then click ‘Check out’.
5) Fill in the requested information, press ‘Continue to shipping method’, select Free 1st Class Worldwide Shipping, press ‘Continue to payment method’, select your preferred one and click ‘Complete order’,
6) Please be attentive when filling your email address, we will send your order confirmation and tracking number there later.
7) You have placed your order successfully.
Q: When will my order arrive?
A: See the corresponding answer in the Shipping section.
Q: Where are you from?
A: We are a US based online exclusive shop. We do worldwide deliveries, and the shipping is free (see the ‘Shipping’ section for exceptions). We ship directly from our warehouses from various locations including Hong Kong, Europe, and Asia.
Q: Is there a local shop where I can check your merchandise in person?
A: At the moment, we don’t have any physical shops in any country. We’re a fully functional online shop. Orders are placed directly on our website.
Q: Can I pay cash/What is the method of payment?
A: 1. Paying with PayPal:
With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely online.
Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal’s site where you could make the payment. Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account. Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). Dotcomgoods.com doesn’t receive your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal’s server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
When you place an order with Paypal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
2. Paying with Credit Card:
You may still check out even without a PayPal account. To do so, please click on “Checkout” and you’ll be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information.
Unfortunately, cash-on-delivery payments are not accepted for security reasons. All payment information is confidential and secure.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: See the corresponding answer in the Shipping section.
Q: How can make a return?
A: See the corresponding answer in the Returns section.
Q: I made mistake in my order, can I change it?
A: Please always double check if you have placed your order correctly. Please alert us about any modification requests maximally two days after you have placed your order (e.g. before the shipping starts). We cannot change anything in your order after it has been shipped.
Q: I mistyped my shipping address, what can I do?
A: Please note that we cannot make edits to the shipping address after the shipping had begun. Please alert us about any modification requests maximally two days after you have placed your order.
Q: Can I use a PO Box or APO/FPO military address?
A: For now our shipping partners are unable to ship orders to PO Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses.
So you will need to provide a street address. If a PO Box or APO/FPO military address is given, it will delay shipment of your items or your order will be canceled.
Q: Is it possible to pay in other currency than US dollars?
A: Every payment is executed through bank transactions, therefore the currency exchange is automated and fixed to the exchange rate of the National Bank. This is informative only, at the checkout it’ll display the amount in USD.
Q: Why does the shipping begin several days after I have placed my order?
A: After we receive your order, we conduct control checks in order to ensure the product’s quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time being approximately 3~7 days; however, it can also be affected by the item’s stock status.
Q: Why split an order into several orders?
A: Here are some reasons:
– The order has too many products and they all don’t fit into one box.
– Some products in the order are back ordered
– Some products in the order didn’t pass 1st time quality checking, and on it’s 2nd time quality checking.
– Some items are out of stock temporarily.
Q: Which shipping companies do you work with?
A: We work with international shipping companies that provide free shipping method, as it is stated in our shipping policy. We also work with third party courier services. After the parcel’s arrival, the respective national post is responsible for the delivery.
Q: Do I have to pay any extra charges?
A: In some cases, there will be VAT or other taxes, like customs duties or fees levied by your destination country.
Please mind the following:
- We have no control over these charges and cannot predict the amount. For further information please send an email to us;
- Customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country. You should check your local custom laws, and inform us about your requirement after ordering;
- When customs clearance procedures are required, it will cause a delay beyond our original delivery estimates time. Additional charges for taxes or customs clearance must be paid by the recipient.
Q: I just checked my order’s tracking but it doesn’t show my order. What happened?
A: The reason your tracking number does not show the exact location of the parcel is because the given carrier does not provide real-time tracking of the shipment.