Simple, easy and fast way to open up a bottle of wine without the hassle of pulling and twisting, simply slid the needle in, pump a few times and the cork is out.
Powered by the air, this wine opener simply pulls air into the bottle when pumped and pops the cork out using the air pressure technology.
The cork isn’t split and you don’t have to tug or pull to remove it.
Wine Aerator Pourer is gonna aerate the wine from the bottle into the glass. When wine is aerated two things will happen:
- You will enjoy more wine. 😊
- Make a 10$ bottle tastes like 100$ bottle
And with the Vacuum Wine Stopper provided, you can save your wine fresh for another time.
What You Get:
- 1 x Wine opener
- 1 x Wine aerator pourer
- 1 x Foil cutter
- 1 x Vacuum wine stopper
- 1 x Instructions
Good to Know
- Do not hold the Wine Opener guard (the plastic shield surrounding the interior needle) during operation. Hold the belly of the wine bottle (not the neck) with one hand while pumping the Wine Opener with the other hand.
- Do not press the plastic needle guard against the wine bottle itself. Holding the Wine Opener against the wine bottle during operation can prevent removal of the cork, resulting in an excessive buildup of air pressure. Too much pressure inside the wine bottle can lead to bottle rupture and injury from broken glass.
- If the cork is embedded too deeply into the wine bottle, the Wine Opener may not function properly. For proper operation, the needle must pierce entirely through the cork.
- Do not pierce the same cork more than once. Piercing the cork more than once can allow air to escape, preventing removal of the cork.